Dar Alf Leila wa Leila is the principal publishing house in the Arab world, the only one to issue publications in Arabic, French, and English:
· Al-Hawadeth International, published in London, is the first-ranked Arabic magazine in the world.
· La Revue du Liban occupies the first place among French magazines in the area.
· Monday Morning is the first English-language political weekly in the region.
· Al-Bayrak, an Arabic-language daily newspaper
Publications of Dar Alf Leila wa Leila are sold worldwide and are not prohibited anywhere, owing to the fact that they are objective and independent. The publishing house has offices globally. One reason for Dar Alf Leila wa Leila's popularity is that it places great importance on political matters.
The 4 publications are read by 48.3% of the Lebanese audience. Melhem Karam, son of author Karam Melhem Karam, is the editor-in-chief of Dar Alf Leila wa Leila's 30 publications. The publishing house has the largest number of licenses and publications in Lebanon.
Lebanon-based publications owned by Dar Alf Leila wa Leila include:
· Al-Asifa, a political daily newspaper
· Sada Al-Junoub, a political weekly magazine
· The Local News Agency, a news daily
· Alf Leila wa Leila, a literary weekly
· Al-Taswik Al-Arabi, a monthly devoted to documentation
· Al Mashrek Al-Arabi, a weekly illustrated magazine
· Al-Camera, a weekly devoted to the arts
· Al-Somara, a literary weekly
Paris-based publications include:
· Al-Salam, a political daily
· Al-Kanar Al-Dahek, a humorous weekly
Dar Alf Leila wa Leila publications in London include:
· Al-Hawadeth International, a political weekly of varied content
· Al-Aman, a political daily
· Al-Hadaf, a political weekly
The publishing house has recently begun republishing works of Karam Melhem Karam at the rate of 4 books per year.